Thursday, April 10, 2008

One of the Sweetest People Ever...


gave me this very sweet award. Seriously, I am just so humbled. Pam gave it to me!
You can't visit with her without feeling joy. She just has such a way. Visit her and you'll see what I mean!
I'd like to pass this sweet blessing along, as well.
To:
Pam has also passed this along to some other very sweet people -- Check out Robin and Lea , as well! Thank you, again, Pam! You are such a blessing!
Many Blessings,
Julie

8 comments:

Maryjane-The Beehive Cottage said...

Wow Julie!!!!!! Thank You so very much! I am very touched by this sweet award! My very first one!!! I love coming to visit you and always leave with a happy heart! Thanks for bringing joy into my life! Hugs, Maryjane

Jenny said...

Awesome award, CONGRATULATIONS!

Jenny

tincanlily said...

Julie, thank you for passing on the Blog with a Heart to me. That was very nice of you. I do enjoy blogging. Blogging to me is like reading a magazine made just for me. With my morning coffee I get caught up on decorating, crafting, cooking and even a weather report from my favorite blogs. Have a wonderful day. Denise

Painted Pink Pot said...

Julie,
Thank you so much for thinking of me. That is so sweet of you, I enjoy vistiting your blog.

Pam said...

Oh Julie- you've been very kind and have been an encouragement to me- thank you for your sweet words.
Hugs,
Pam

BittersweetPunkin said...

You are a sweetie...and your cookies look yummy too...I am finding lots of sweet recipes as I am catching up on all my visiting tonight. I am gaining weight just by catching up with everyone!
Hugs,
Robin

Eggs In My Pocket said...

Oh Julie, how sweet of you! I am honered and humbled to recieve this. I am so glad you stopped by and I just love to pop in and see what you are doing. Thank you for your thoughtfulness. Blessiings, Kathleen

Rebecca said...

Julie, thank you so much! What a sweetie you are. Do you know that you are the first fellow blogger to give me an award. And I'll always cherish it. (((((Hugs))))
Sorry it took me so long to reply but I was not online at all the last 10 days or so - a sabbatical of sorts. :)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin