Friday, April 18, 2008

MaryJane said..........

that it's National Cupcake Week and I'm getting in on that at the very last minute. To make up for it, I made the Jumbo ones!!! Do y'all see that little chipped green M&M? It's just making me crazy (or should I say "crazier"?!?!) But it's all gone, now......next time, I'll try to do better!

Oh and Look! Our younger daughter made this! She taught herself to knit and then she made this purse all by herself (no pattern or anything!!!)

Isn't she so cute?!?!

Y'all have a blessed week-end! Stay safe!

Many Blessings,

Julie

6 comments:

Pam said...

Oh yummmmm...did you save one of those cupcakes for me? Cupcakes and m&ms....nothing better!!!
Your daughter did a great job...I wish I could do things like that!
Blessings,
Pam

Yesteryear Embroideries said...

The cupcakes look delicious. How smart your daughter is! Pretty soon, she'll be designing her own sweaters! She has a beautiful smile. Blessings, Kathleen

Paisleyand Polka Dot Patterns said...

Hey that's really good! She looks so proud! How cute!

Jenny said...

Yummocious! These look like a good idea for upcoming birthdays!

The purse is beautiful! Imagine what she could do with a pattern!

Keep up the joyful moments, they're precious.

Hugs

Maryjane-The Beehive Cottage said...

Hello Julie Dear! Now that is one yummy cupcake!!!! You are so darn cute and I know your children love you to pieces!!! Now I think we should make Cupcakes every week, year round! Hugs, Maryjane

Maryjane-The Beehive Cottage said...

P.S. Your daughter did a beautiful job on her cute purse! I AM IMPRSSED!!!!! Hugs, Maryjane

Blog Widget by LinkWithin