By the end of the trip -- 22 were caught!!!!

By these fine fishermen! (and fishergirl!)
This is what I caught. Pictures.
And then quickly, hightail my behind back inside so they can continue catching fish!
But first, I had to get a pic of little man baiting his hook! He just loves doing this (not!)
Day 2 started off nicely -- Look! Even eldest daughter ventured outside for a few minutes!
Younger two found their favorite spot.........
before younger daughter decided that she wanted to try the other dock!
This is a staged photo -- because I was inside when he caught his very first fish ever!!! So Daddy caught this fish and let me take a picture (to help my feelings a little bit!)
This is what was really going on when that fish (from above picture) was being caught! I took these before I headed inside -- right when I stepped off the dock -- the fish jumped on the hook!
Yes, son was playing with this!
And the penalty for getting to pose with a fish that you didn't catch? Taking the fish off the hook, of course!!!
Hope that y'all have had a blessed week-end! Stay safe and enjoy this beautiful weather! I'm off to "make" some spiced apple cider! We're having the most delicious autumn weather, here!
Many Blessings,
Julie

9 comments:
You're certainly not bad luck. I'm not getting most of the pictures to show up. Sounds like a wonderful day though!
Blessings,
Jenny
Nevermind! When I went back and refreshed a couple of times, it worked. Great shots! Do you have a point and shoot camera or an SLR?
Hi Julie, loved the pictures. What a fun time it seems you all had! Blessings,Kathleen
Hi Julie! Thanks for always making my day!!!! You are so darling! What a beautiful family you have! What a fun day fishing to! Love the pictures. I learned how to fly fish last year with my Sisters on the Fly group..check out Sistersonthefly.com (it's actually in my favorites). Next month my hubby & I are going fly fishing in my little trailer! heehee! I let him stay in it once in awhile! Have a great week Julie and we'll talk soon! Hugs, Maryjane
Looks like it was an eventful outing. Fishing seems to be a great way to get the family outside. Beautiful spot, too.
On the advice of Kathleen I stopped by to visit. From her blog I think I've stumbled into quiet a few busy ladies, and all your lives sound so interesting. I'm at least reminded of the years my children were little and we took fishing trips, or vacations, or worked in the yard. Enjoyed the pictures.
What a great weekend.
Nothing like a day spent fishing!
That spiced cider sounds like a good idea, too!
Thanks for taking us along!
Blessings,
Pam
What a fun day! My boys would have just loved to join yours in that outing!
(P.S. I love spiced cider too!)
Smiles,
Lea
Post a Comment