1. Link back to the person who tagged you.
2. Post these rules on your blog.
3. Share six unimportant things about yourself.
4. Tag six random people at the end of your entry.
5. Let the six people know by leaving a comment on their blogs.
Okay, here we go..........
1. Red is my favorite color, but Pink is my "happy" color!
2. I was a model, in my teens and was offered the chance to go to Dallas and New York with agencies, but I was in love with my husband (then boyfriend) and wanted to get married and have children!!! Besides, I didn't like modeling!
3. I have very low self-esteem (which is one of the reasons *I think* my mother enrolled me in modeling school.)
4. Christmas is my favorite holiday!!! Who's shocked by this?!?! ;*)
5. I grew up without "real" grandmothers -- 1 passed away years before I was born, the other when I was 2. Both grandfathers re-married, but they had their own grandchildren.
6. My husband and I can hardly wait to become grandparents and already have our "grand-names" picked out!!!!
Okay, I'm gonna tag............ but if you don't want to be tagged, that's okay. I won't be upset. I know that some people don't like it, so much. ;*)
Kathleen
Robin
Pam
Denise
MaryJane
Jenny
I'm off to look through this delicious cookbook I borrowed from the library:

Don't you just love butter beans?!??!
Many Blessings,
Julie

5 comments:
Hi Julie, hey, thanks for tagging me! Can I post the 6 things after the weekend? I am in the middle of weekend work and don't want to rush my answers. As for raising chickens, we raised them when I was a child and I have learned from watching.... but the best way to learn is by jumping in there and giving it a try. There is also a lot of info on the internet. Don't you just love this internet world sometimes? Have a good weekend and I promise by Monday morning, I will have my things posted. I so enjoyed learning the 6 things about you! A model? wow! Blessings,Kathleen
Julie, you always make me giggle when I read your posts!!! You always make my day brighter and I love ya to pieces!!!! I went to see the bike at Target today! You would have laughed watching me test riding it in the store!!! I made sure know one was around and scooted down the aisle! Then a little boy said "hey look at her, she is riding a bike"!! Now mind you I am almost 56 years years old so I am sure his Mommy had a good laugh! Anyhoo, the one they had was pretty beat up so they are putting a new one together next week when the guy who puts them together goes in. I will do another test run and maybe buy it! Oops! Sorry this is so long but it was fun telling ya! Have a great weekend Julie! Talk soon! Hugs, Maryjane
Hi Julie!
I enjoyed reading your post!
Like Maryjane, you always brighten my day.
Off to post my own tag!
Have a great Weekend,
Hugs,
Pam
Thank you, so much for commenting and all of the sweet things you say! You just make my day -- more than that, actually, but I don't want to sound melodramatic.
You just bless me so!
Love,
Julie
You are the third person to tag me for this over the past few days so I better hop to it!! I will play along on Monday's post....Red is my favorite color too!! Love the lil purse that your DD made...very cute!
Hugs,
Robin
Post a Comment