Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Just Wanted to Share........

The titles of a few of the books we're reading and this VERY special video.
I will try not to make a habit of this, but truly, T-R-U-L-Y this song is such a blessing.
It's called "New Again" and it is a conversation between Jesus and Mary.

Here are the lyrics: "New Again"

Mother - do not cry for me All of this is exactly how it's supposed to be *I'm right here. Can you hear my voice? My life, my love, my Lord....my baby boy * As they nail me to this tree Just know the Father waits for me * God how can this be your will? To have your son and my son killed? * Whatever happens...whatever you see...Whatever your eyes tell you has become of me This is not...Not the end...I am making all things new again * I remember when you were born In that manger where I first held You in my arms So many miracles and lives you've changed And this world repays you how? With all this pain * Whatever happens...whatever you see...Whatever your eyes tell you has become of me This is not...Not the end...I am making all things new again

"New Again"

Here are a few of the books:

And a wonderful movie!!

Many Blessings,

Julie

3 comments:

Yesteryear Embroideries said...

Hi Julie, I found your sweet comment on my blog and just had to come visit you! I just love cooking with buttermilk, and that is about all I want to do with it. It makes a great buttermilk pie. I so enjoyed visiting and so glad you stopped by to visit me. I have a country blog also, you can visit at http://eggsinmypocket.blogspot.com Come visit again, blessings, Kathleen

BittersweetPunkin said...

Is the Legend of the Easter Egg anything like the Legend of the Candy Cane? My kids LOVED that book,,,they are older now but they still talk about it from time to time.
Hugs,
Robin

Julie said...

Hi, Kathleen!
Thanks for stopping by to visit with me, too! I'm heading to your other blog, right now!

Hi, Robin!
Yes, it sure is!
We also have The Legend of St. Nicholas, The Legend of the Christmas Stocking, and the Legend of the Christmas Tree. These are all "ZonderKids" books and they're just great!

Blessings,
Julie

Blog Widget by LinkWithin