Friday, March 21, 2008

5 Unusual Things About Me....

Pam tagged me and it's my first time! What's unusual about me? Let's see.....

1. My husband and I were married when I was 17 (and still a Senior in high school!)
We didn't "have to" -- I was a "good girl" when we married (hubs says that I'm still
a good girl and that I don't need to be anymore!!!)

2. I H-A-T-E lies and in my never ending quest to not repeat the sins of my mother,
I tell too much **see #1**

3. I'm allergic to Benedryl (that one even gets the doctors!)

4. I used to be very afraid of having blood drawn from my arm (and almost didn't get
married because of it -- this was back in the days when they made you have blood
tests to get married) -- but I later became a blood donor!

5. I wasn't allowed to laugh while growing up -- but 'learned' to laugh through my
husband's wicked sense of humor and all of the funny things my children have
said and done! I love to laugh!!!!

**Because I have to add pictures to my post, I just had to include this picture of my brother!
He has ALWAYS laughed and has the most infectious laugh that I've ever heard! His wife
sent this picture (their church was having a costume party!) and since he won't know that I posted it -- I thought I'd share a laugh! ** Hey, Jenny, my mom put a dress on him when he was 3 - should we be worried???!!! ;*)

See, he always laughs! This is from 1967?!?!? He's my OLDER brother but you'd never know it -- he's so much fun. I'm a "fun sucker".By the way, Jenny, you're tagged to tell 5 unusual things about yourself!

Everyone have a Most Blessed Easter! Julie

5 comments:

Jenny said...

Oh, Dear. I think we should be worried. :) Just kidding. I think it's so important to laugh. It can get you through many tough situations.

Double Oh, Dear. I've been tagged. Hmmmm. . . I'm thinking. I think I'm just all-around unusual. I'll think on it and try to post in the morning, you sneaky chick!

Blessings,
Jenny

Michelle said...

Thanks for coming by Southern Somedays and thanks for the laugh!

Yesteryear Embroideries said...

Hi Julie, just loved coming to visit. Your bother's picture made me laugh also! Have a happy Easter!blessings, Kathleen

BittersweetPunkin said...

That photo of your brother is PRICELESS!! LOL

Hugs,
Robin

Pam said...

Oh Julie...you're braver than me; I still cannot give blood!
Thanks for sharing the pics!
Blessings,
Pam

Blog Widget by LinkWithin