Here's a link so you can check them out yourself, that is until you can visit in person!
Our oldest likes to look through their books, cookbooks, signs, dishes, etc. Shop!
We called one of the local nurseries to see if they carried blackberry plants. They did! They did!So we went by yesterday afternoon and bought a couple -- now we've got to figure out where to plant them, but I'm just so tickled!!!!! My husband and I remember picking wild ones, as children, but just don't ever see them anymore......... we would love for our children to have those memories, too. So now, we'll have to get enough land to plant a blackberry patch, too!
Totally, off topic ............ I made a Hershey Bar Pie last night. Pam has been making me crave pie!

Totally, off topic ............ I made a Hershey Bar Pie last night. Pam has been making me crave pie!
Here's a slice...... 

Hershey Bar Pie
6 Hershey Almond Bars
18 Jumbo Marshmallows
1/2 cup milk
8oz. container Cool-Whip
dash of vanilla flavoring
1 Graham Cracker Crust (premade)
*Add Hershey bars, marshmallows, and milk to a small saucepan. * Stir over medium low heat until melted. * Remove from heat, add vanilla and Cool-Whip, stir until combined well. * Pour into the graham cracker crust and refrigerate until firm.
Yep! It's that easy! Hope that y'all like it!
Blessings,
Julie

4 comments:
Julie, Thanks so much or checking out my blog. I loveyour syle, I will be back often cheking out your blog....Stacy
Jefferson looks like a great place.
I love blackberries. My dad planted several plants here many years ago, and we have wild blackberries all around us. I feel very fortunate!!
The Hershey Bar pie looks like a winner, and I am going to try that Saturday....Hershey Bar pie....just the name sounds glorious!!!!
Julie, you've been tagged!!!! Lea tagged me and I'm tagging you! Just list 5 unusual things about yourself, and then tag 5 more people. If you would rather not, it's ok....no pressure at all!
Have a Blessed Day,
Pam
YUMMOCIOUS! Yowza. I'll have to save that recipe.
How far away is Jefferson for you? Looks like a wonderful town.
Have you guys gotten any of the terrible weather this past week?
Blessings!
Hi Julie, Thanks so much for asking, the clip board is paper I painted with a dry brush and some cheap craft paint. Thanks again.....Stacy
Post a Comment