Thursday, March 13, 2008

Have You Seen This?

After finishing our shopping, I ran to the magazine aisle to see, well, if there was a new magazine that I couldn't live without and I saw this one:Have you seen it? I've, so far, read a few of the articles, something that I rarely make time to do. They're great! They're Christian!!! I might even subscribe?!?!?

One of the funniest things, my daughter brought home one, too, today to show me. How funny is that -- that we were both led to buy the same magazine on the same day?!?!? She was so excited and said that she was enjoying reading it. She's only 18, so if you have a daughter around that age -- you might want to grab one to share!


Here's a link to their website:




If you've not seen it, please check it out! I'm going to do that right now!


Dinner won't take long -- we're having these:
Another thing that you might like -- just don't forget your Zantac (if you're old like me ;*)
Pam made me start craving them! She makes her own fried pies!!!! Isn't that neat?!?!?

Many Blessings,
Julie

4 comments:

BittersweetPunkin said...

Oooh..I'll have to look for that magazine...its almost time for me to buy a new batch!

Jenny said...

I've never seen that magazine. I'll definitely check it out! I know my girlfriend would love it too. Thank you!

And on the meat pies? I'll pass. Anything spicy is too much for me. If it's spicier than a slim-jim, forget it. :) Did you take your Zantac beforehand?

Pam said...

I haven't seen this magazine either...I would love to find it-I'll keep a watch out for it.
Just want you to know that you are such an encouragement to me...thank you.
Hugs,
Pam

Rebecca said...

I have not seen that magazine. But I'm going to go look for it. Thanks for sharing it!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin