It's really all Jenny's fault. Yep, Miss Jenny got me all excited about having one! She just had to go and mention a yummy potato soup and then I asked her to post it and then................ she did! It sounded too scrumptious to NOT try it! So we went to the grocery store today and they had them on sale -- I thought back to the others that I had and didn't use. I decided to wait .....but then, I saw this:
Jenny suggested it, as well! So my husband and I were looking through the book and IT was on sale, too! So we got them. I'm hoping that I'm going to use it, this time!!!!
Sometimes, with homeschooling and/or other projects, time really gets away from me and I'm scrambling with what to fix for dinner. So I'm really hoping that I'll utilize it, this time!
Okay, I'm off to watch a movie with the family!

Many Blessings,
Julie

2 comments:
Love your new crock pot! I've been through quite a few myself...my last one cooked every thing on TURBO no matter what setting it was on...so all my roasts came out so so dry..LOL! I really should use mine more often.
Blessings,
Robin
Woo-Hoo! Nice to know I have a little bit of pull somewhere. :) Please let me know what you try and how it turns out.
I really like your new crock pot too. Looks very "new millinium", unlike mine.
When the library opens after while, we need to pick up The Four-Story Mistake, thanks to you. :) Cars is wonderful. One of my sons favorites.
Soon,
Jenny
Post a Comment