


I think the red one is going to younger daughter. She commented that she liked it ALOT, today.
The dark blue "Believe" one (I posted yesterday) will probably go to our son; he's been telling me how much he likes it. And the one that's framed, I finished first.................so I guess it will go to our older daughter. Hope this is okay, guys?!?
Robin, you asked how do I know that I'm going first........because I MUST!!!!
Have you ever seen the movie Blast From the Past? There's a part in there where the father is trying to explain baseball to his son, whose never seen the game played (because they've been in a bomb shelter for like.....30 years?) and the son would ask why the players would run the bases and his father would tell him, "Because they MUST." Everytime we say, we "must", we think of that movie!
It's a cute movie, too, if you haven't seen it -- but I'd screen it before showing the children. There's no nudity but if I remember correctly, there are some suggestive comments and some cussing. There's another part, where a man takes the Lord's name in vain, and Brenden Fraser gets on to him and the man asks if he's (Brenden) got a problem with it and he looks him dead in the eye and says, "Yes, I have a BIG problem with that!" So do I, Brenden. So. do. I.

My sweet family is back with bar-be-que! Yum!!! Time for another Zantac........
Many Blessings,
Julie

1 comment:
I love the Santas...you do such beautiful work.
I just recently found your blog and I really enjoy it.
Blessings
Post a Comment