

While he was making the cookbook rack, I made homemade bar-be-que chicken & sausage pizza.
I wasn't happy with the dough recipe I used, but I'm sure that I didn't do it right. My family was really sweet, as usual, and said they liked it. My upper arms were hurting, so badly, from the kneading -- I whined, but got no sympathy, so I shut up. Oh well............ y'all feel badly for me, huh?!?


One last thing.............the superbowl! Wasn't that an exciting game? No matter who you were hoping to win, that game was.............WOW!!!! We had so much fun, as a family, watching it and eating our chips and dip 'til we got sick................
Many Blessings,
Julie

1 comment:
That's a pretty awesome gift, huh? Too bad he needs to make another one, ;).
What's your favorite recipe? I need dinner ideas, lol.
Oh! The pizza looks divine! Yum! Lemme know the next time you make it, and I'll start driving the day before. :)
Hugs,
Jenny
Post a Comment