Thursday, February 21, 2008

Merry Christmas!

Yeah, I know it's February, but....................

I just finished this:




It only took me forever, but I'm done, I'm done!!!! Now I have finished 3 Santas. Each of the children will have one (if they want) when I pass away and my husband decides to stop hanging them ('cause I'm going first.) Until then, they'll hang in our home at Christmas! Next, I'll begin the Nativity scenes. Yep, 3 of them, too!

I'll try to post pictures of the other 2 Santas, tomorrow?

Right now, I'm off to start dinner. I'm thinking Enchiladas (or rather "Enchilada Caserole" -- since I can't seem to make the tortillas stay rolled up!) Better go take my Zantac now.......


Oh! Before I forget! Look at what came in the mail for us! It is the cutest movie!!! I love old movies! No cussing, no nudity, no politically correct police...............

And Doris Day......can you get any cuter than she????? Check your library and video stores for it, if they don't have it............. Amazon sells it for $10.99! Check it out, it's so cute!!!!


Many Blessings,
Julie

2 comments:

Jenny said...

I love your cross stitch! That's what I didi before quilting and loved/love it.

Good idea for the old movie! I will see if our library has it!

Check out our yard on my blog. I posted pics for you to see how we cleared an acre or so for the kids. See what you think.

Blessings!
Jenny

BittersweetPunkin said...

Now..what makes you think you are going FIRST?? I already KNOW I'm going to outlive my DH,,I'm calmer.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin