Ingredients: Boiled and de-boned chicken * bag of Doritoes * Cheddar cheese * Rotel tomatoes * Cream of Chicken soup * Chicken broth ** any extra seasonings you might like or want
Yeah, this looks disgusting. I only took a picture to prepare you (somewhat) for the yuckiness of what you're gonna see. Put Chicken broth, Rotel, Cream of Chicken soup, and chicken in medium saucepan. Stir together and simmer on medium heat until "smooth".
Pre-heat oven to 350. In a 13x9" pan, spray with Pam. Crush Doritoes, lightly, in the bag. Add layer of Doritoes to cover the bottom. Spoon some of the chicken mixture over the Doritoes....
Add a layer of shredded cheese. You may, of course, add more. (I don't like cheese and try to get by with as little as possible!) Add another layer of Doritoes, chicken mix, cheese......sprinkle with Paprika and bake for 20-30 minutes until it's "set" -- it won't be "soupy."
This isn't a good picture, but it's kind of what it will look like. I hope that y'all like it! Have a blessed week-end and a VERY, VERY HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY!!!!
Many Blessings,
Julie
P.S. In the Land of the Big Red Apple is a Little House book. Well, it's a "continuation" -- it's written by Roger Lea MacBride about Rose's childhood. There are a few more in the series, as well.

9 comments:
Oooh, that looks good! I bet the Doritos make it delicious! Thanks for telling us about the book. I bet my little girl would like those. I'll have to look for them.
I hope you have a really wonderful Mother's Day weekend!
Hugs,
Mrs. B
Intersting....I am going to try that!
Happy Mother's Day!
Hugs
Robin
It's a wonderful dish!
Many thanks, Julie.
I hope you have a very Happy Mother's Day Sweet Friend,
Hugs,
Pam
Happy Mother's Day!
Denise
Happy Mother's Day, Mommy!
We Love so so so very much!!
Love, Paige
What a great casserole. I will need to give it a try. Thanks for your sweet comments. The owl, Hedwig, seems to be working. We have not seen any damage from the birds or squirrels lately.
Hope you have a great Mother's Day.
Hugs:)
Irma
This sounds good! Hope you had a wonderful mother's day! blessings, Kathleen
Hope your mother's day was fantastic Julie! :)
Looks so delicious. And I love that dish as well!
Smiles,
Lea
Post a Comment