I just love how they packaged them! And look at the seal!
This is also made by them and THIS I can vouch for!!! I'm not sure if there's enough I could say about it! Again...the scent is just out of this world! You can choose any scent (they have MANY! scroll down to read what they "mean") but the moisturizing quality for sensitive skin is the best I've ever used! I'd read that the older you get, moisture starts to leave the skin, but until you experience it, those are just words! I get it, now -- I get it! This was quite a splurge for me. I'm usually VERY cheap (I mean frugal;*) If you want to check them out, their website is cottagegardentherapies.com
On another note, look what we grew! Isn't that exciting?!?!? We were just so tickled to have such a bounty! The first few (5 to be exact) we picked the other day and ate them raw. They were really good, raw. These, I fried in butter, today. Yep, butter. Just call me "Paula" (as in Deen!) There were too few to steam and they were starting to wither, so I fried them to go with the children's lunch. they said that they were really good. But like I've said before, "My babies are just really sweet!"
Before lunch, they found this in our pool and saved his little life! They saved a Robin a couple of weeks ago, and just yesterday, 2 blackbirds! Younger girl was laughing when she was telling us how she watched one "dive in" and "fuss" with her while she was trying to save it! The little kamikaze!
Y'all have a great day with your families, tomorrow and please, please stay safe! Remember our heroes -- pray for those who are still with us and praise God for all His many blessings!God Bless America!

Many Blessings,
Julie
P.S. Just in case you didn't believe that I'm a nut -- turn up the volume and listen to Osama Yo Mama! Our son just looooooooves that song! My family encouraged me to put it on the playlist!

11 comments:
Well I visited the website it is a very pretty site. I may think about ordering something. I do love fresh green beans. I have never fried beans but I may just give it a try. I usually just boil them with beef broth, onions and whatever seasonings I can find first.
Lucky little turtle!
Have a blessed week.
Julie, as soon as I finish this comment, I'm off to visit that website. Lavender Vanilla sounds lovely!
Lucky you! Fresh green beans - yum!
Chris
Hi Julie!
I had a friend who made homemade soap a few years ago....it was wonderful. I was always amazed at how mild and gentle it was, and the fragrance...wow!
Congratulations on the beans...I'm sure they were delicious! I love this time of year, watching things grow, and beginning to see the results of all that work!
Awwww.....sweet turtle. It sounds like your children have a sweet and tender heart like their Mama!
I hope that you and yours have a fun holiday-
Hugs,
Pam
Hi Julie! I am going to visit that website.. Looks interesting. Yeah!! BEANS!! Don't you just love growing your own garden? Fun...
Have a great week!
Penny
Hi Julie :)
Those little packages are so cute, I almost wouldn't want to open them ;)
Your kids sound like my Annie. She's ALWAYS saving something and she's the reason we ended up with a 3rd dog LOL
I hope you have a great day!
rue :)
Love the beans and that sweet lil turtle!!
I am cheap (frugal) too and proud of it!!
Hugs,
Robin
Fun, fun, fun...we are doing a little "gardening" ourselves - on our deck! LOL
Hi Julie!
The lotion sounds divine and yes we are losing moisture as we age, I too get it!
Your fresh picked green beans look wonderful, I love them raw too!
Hope your week is going great!
Blessings,
Donna Lynn
Hello Sweet Julie!!!
Love those peas! I eat peas all the time raw. Yum!
Yeah, you saved the turtle! He is adorable! Did you make him a pet? I always had a turtle when growing up and then our children did to!
Have a wonderful weekend Julie dear!
Hugs,
Maryjane
Oh I just love handmade soaps. Especially the goat milk variety. They are so pure and feel so nice on my skin.
Someday I would like to make my own as well. Wouldn't that be fun?
Hope you enjoy your special treats!
Smiles,
Lea
Post a Comment