They "gave" us this little guy for buying the bed! Isn't he cute? I couldn't get him to stand up, though, for his picture. Hopefully, we're going to be like this, tonight, in our new bed! Just sprawled out like a couple of lazy dogs........... with one exception -- our eyes will be closed with some major REM's going!
This is a REALLY big deal, to us!!!! When we got married, I had a twin bed, my groom had a double, and because we didn't have the money to buy a new mattress set, we borrowed his bed(from his parents.) So that's what we had for the first 5 years of marraige. Then we had our very own bed specially made for us (it's a pencil post canopy just like our honeymoon!) and bought our first mattress set. That got us through our last 15 years, but....................... being firmly ensconced in our 30's and not having the same physique we had back then -- our bed has worn out it's welcome. So we did it -- just bit that bullet (and wrote that check!) And after a week (...and, well, 15 years) of waiting, we're getting our new bed!!!! YAY!!!!!
I'm hearing the "Goodnight's" from the Waltons in my head, right now................
Sweet Dreams and Many Blessings,
Julie

2 comments:
SO? How was your night on the new mattress? We love those little sheep!
Thank you for your other post about Brenna. :) I'll type more in a little while. The finger's hurting and giving me a time typing.
Blessings,
Jenny
Hey Julie! Sorry to hear the first night wasn't so great, but so happy to hear it's getting better.
About the 'ol finger. I went to the doc on Tuesday and he said it should heal fine without stitches. Whew! They gave me a tetnus shot (Dtap) and my arm almost feels normal again. Wednesday, I thought my body was gooing to break in half from the reation. Just flu-type achiness (is that a word?). Now that I have enough range of motion again in my right arm (from the shot) and I can wear a yellow dishwashing-type glove on my left (for the pinky), I believe I'treat myself to a full shower today. I KNOW that will make me feel better. :)
Your new banner is beautiful! Great job! I may take a picture of some fabric after while and use it in a banner. We'll see. Have a beautiful Saturday!
Jenny
Post a Comment