But, nooooooooo, I know what I'll do.......I'll wait and wait until they're not selling it anymore and then I'll be looking for it on Ebay (and I REALLY, REALLY don't like Ebay!) What to do....what to do........

We'll be having dinner in just a bit, after everyone has had their baths and we can sit down together. Bean soup.......it's been slow cooking for several hours with the ham bone, broth, and ham leftover from last night. Hope that it turns out well. Was going to bake cornbread, but we decided that it's not necessary. Guess that I'll make it tomorrow night. We may have spaghetti..........
Anyway............. I have to get these pictures of our sweet, brave boy who pulled 2 -- yes, 2 of his teeth in less than 24 hours. (1/17/08) He did it himself! He is just so sweet and now, he's our little snaggle-tooth! We are so proud of you, precious!
I'm off to enjoy the fire that my love built for us. I fought, unsuccessfully, for hours to get it started and he just came home and got it going like it was nothing -- all the while sipping on his apple cider. Show off!Many Blessings,
Julie

2 comments:
What a big guys he is! B won't even pull her teeth here. I'm hoping E will when his time comes!
I LOVE your little guys dimples! I bet they're SO kissable.
And that stinks about you crown, too! What gives? On Pizza? Sheesh.
Did you guys get any snow this past week, or just rain?
Blessings!
Jenny
Hi, Jenny!
Our girls didn't pull their teeth, either (until they were older!)
You are so right about his dimples!
They are sooooooo kissable and I kiss his sweet, little face ALL the time!!!! He's so sweet about it, too, and never complains!
The weather channel said that we got snow, but we didn't see any -- it must have come somewhere between 2-4 a.m. It did sleet, alot, however! Yeah, I got excited about the sleet (I'm weird like that!) I'll take just about any form of frozen precipitation!
Can you send some snow down? Pleeeeeeease??????
Many Blessings,
Julie
Post a Comment