Wednesday, January 16, 2008

and broke her crown............

A couple of hours after my last post, I broke a crown eating Tombstone pizza! UGH!!!!!

I think it may have been that crack about what an "exciting" day we were having.
See what being a smart butt will do for you?!?!?
Well, things got really exciting (for me) after that! I spent the next 2 days sick with nerves wondering what the dentist was going to do. I'm not sure why I was so worried; we have a great dentist! I think it was just that fear of "what if's" - the biggest being "what if he can't fix it and has to pull it?" I'm really scared of dry socket and I bleed alot. Yuck! Anyway.................. I went to the dentist today, and he's going to replace it. I go back in a couple of weeks for the "crown prep" which will take a couple of hours and I'm sure a big, fat check!

We got the suv re-aligned, today! There's supposed to be less "shimmy!"

We also went grocery shopping and bought a new coffee pot! The coffee pot is really neat and has a stainless carafe that we can take with us -- if the mood strikes us. I kind of laugh at the thought of "when would you need to take your coffee pot with you?" But now that it's an option, we just might!?

My very sweet husband made the most delicious omelets for dinner, tonight and I am very full!
Isn't that sweet? We love when he makes them -- it is a huge treat! Seriously, it is THE buzz, that "Daddy's making omelets, tonight!" We almost sing it -- it's huge! Really.

Two of our darling children are playing Wii and our oldest child is on her laptop (that she bought herself!) Husband is the only one without technology in his hands -- at the moment!



Many Blessings,
Julie


P.S. Husband joined in on the fun and played "Cooking Mama" and "Spiderman" with the children!

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin