Saturday, January 26, 2008

I usually live for these days..........

but today is kind of .......blah........... You know what I mean?


I usually look forward to the cloudy, cold days. Days where you have an "excuse" to do, well, nothing. Days where you "have" to stay in and read, snuggle, play games, bake......... but, today, I'm just kind of "icky" feeling and can't seem to enjoy it.


But the fire is just starting to really heat up and once it does, maybe I'll be able to engage!

Yes, my fingers are even starting to unthaw....... Okay, now what? Let me think.........


Daddy and children are starting to play Wii, now. Oldest daughter is painting pictures for her future home. I need to be doing lesson plans............. I'll get to it........ I will! I. really. will.


We watched this while we were eating our lunch.


We borrowed it from the library. It was so cute. I AM Charlie Brown. Well, except that I'm a girl, maybe I'm Julie Brown. Either way, I was such a loser as a kid. Everybody's punching bag, the last one to get chosen for the team in P.E....... You get the picture. I still feel this way most of the time.......... I need to go put a bag over my head now.............
Maybe that alone time will help me come up with some dinner ideas! Let's see, think while the bag's on your head (no sense wasting time!) Dinner, bag -- bag, dinner ..... hmmmm.... dinner IN a bag -- TaKEOUT!!!!! Okay, I'm off!
Have a blessed week-end!
Julie

1 comment:

Jenny said...

Hey Julie. I know what you mean, but I'm sure it's not true now, about being Julie Brown. Now you can be Downtown Julie Brown! Remember her! That oughta make you smile, maybe even laugh!

We're having potato soup tonight! Yummiest recipe ever!

Soon,
Jenny

Blog Widget by LinkWithin