Monday, January 14, 2008

I can't think of anything.......

This first layout is of our children in front of the Christmas tree on Christmas Eve in their new Christmas pajama's ( a tradition!)
The second layout is of our little boy, the first and only time *so far* that he's seen snow!


Um.........my husband is going to take the suv to get an alignment today ........ or tomorrow?!?


Yep, it's REALLY that exciting around here!



We're still kind of sad that the Cowboys didn't win, yesterday. We just started watching football, again, this year and our team didn't win..............oh well, it was fun while it lasted!



I'm going to try to post a couple of digi scraps, but I'm not sure if I can............ and then the children and I are going to read a few more chapters of The Four-Story Mistake by Elizabeth Enright!


Looking in this preview box, the pictures came first.......y'all.......I am such a mess. I must be making this more difficult than it is???? I am SUCH a bonehead!!!!



Many Blessings,

Julie

2 comments:

Jenny said...

You're not a bonehead, you bonehead! LOL Just post your pics and next time write under them describing them or whatever. This post was absolutely fine. I'm learning more everyday. Sheesh, I've only been blogging for a couple of weeks. I felt better after reading a comment from your other post. The one about writing what you feel, not keeping up with others. . . I was quite disappointed in myself after reading a couple of awesome ones. I figure they've been at it a while too. It will happen when it happens.

Looks like we're already here for moral support, so keep up the good work!

Jenny, who needs to read to her kids (my 3yo only sits still in his sleep though)

retrobellewife said...

Love your blog name, first of all! The layouts are so cute. I love the colors, and the pictures are precious. Please, do keep writing.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin