...and here she is a few hours later! They're heat activated and she said that she can actually feel movement when she's eating or drinking hot things! Isn't that weird? Neat, but weird.
The rest of our time has been beginning projects and having to stop and wait to finish. About that, I have to say that a good repairman is worth his weight in gold - wait, a good, RELIABLE repairman is worth his weight in gold. Know of any? One of the repairmen we had was a good one, but the other still hasn't repaired what he came to fix and there's no word on when he will.Okay, enough about that ... just wanted to explain why I don't have any completed projects to share.
But this one, I'm going to be excited to show - when it's finished. Hubby and son have built an adirondack bench!
After hubby cut out all the pieces, he handed some of the pieces off to Little Man to sand (isn't he adorable?!?!) and then Little Man handed them back to Daddy so that he could ...I'm off to worry about the flu shots that we're planning to get tomorrow or Tuesday.... I sooooo don't like shots and I've never had a flu shot before. I don't know when the side effects (if any) are going to kick in and I'll be driving about an hour round trip. I know, I'm such a downer - aren't I?!?!? Sorry! I think I'll just go such my thumb, now....
Y'all stay safe and well!
Many Blessings ~~ Julie



3 comments:
Braces are great!!! Kailei got hers off a few weeks ago and now has a retainer.....Rush has only had his on for a few months. It will all be so worth it in the end.
I hope all is well with you....
Hugs,
Robin
Yay for Baby Girl! I hope you post pictures of your Hubby's bench, Miss Julie- I know it will be beautiful when it's finished!
I love your family! Thankis for the muffin recepie! I will defiantely be making them with my kids! :) Bless you Julie!
Post a Comment