We went to the Fair, yesterday! That's something we had kind of "sworn off" about ?? 14 ?? years ago. But, for some reason, we just decided to go and we're so glad that we did! Baby girl and Little Man had never been. Here are some of the pics from our big day in Shreveport at the fair!
















Last week-end, Little Man & Baby Girl pulled up the butter beans and Baby Girl & I weeded the garden and planted 36 broccoli plants and 12 cabbage plants. Tuesday morning a rabbit had left me 2 cabbage & 6 1/2 broccoli - Wednesday there were none. We have the garden double fenced - with the garden area fence buried in the ground a foot and 3 feet tall!!!! HOW is he getting in?!?!? 



Guess What?!?! I won! Miss Rue was having a giveaway and I won it! I've NEVER won a blog giveaway and I was just visiting. Isn't that exciting?!?! And look at all of these beautiful things that were in the package! It came from Lola B's Boutique and was packed VERY well - so if you go visit her (her blog/shoppe is beautiful, BTW) and place an order ... I have no doubt that your order will arrive VERY safe and sound! Thank you Miss Rue and Miss Kasey!
Leaving you with one last fair picture - can you believe that we let our babies go so high in the sky?!?! Little Man loved this one - Baby Girl....not so much!Thanks so much for visiting! Have a blessed week-end! ~~ On my next post, I've got pictures of the completed Adirondack Chairs. Hubby did such a beautiful job, I can't wait to share!
Many Blessings ~ Julie

6 comments:
I love the fair
Looks like a lot of fun. We haven't been to the state fair the past two years. My girls love going and the food is to die for!
Donna
Julie that looks like soooo much fun!! When we lived in Kansas we always went to the state fair and had a great time, I miss it. I can't believe those pesky rabbits gor into your garden!!! I guess they are small and can fit right through a hole. I know my neighbor said that she would watch them jump through her holes with ease. I can't wait to see the chairs!!
I haven't been to the fair in years either, looks like you had perfect weather, the blue sky was amazing!
Those pesky rabbits, we have them here in herds, our yard has invisible fence and those rabbits sit right on the line knowing our dogs can't get to them! I swear they stick out their tongues and laugh at them...they are much smarter then we think! Diabolical little devils.
Hope your having a wonderful week so far!
What fun! We used to go to the state fair here in Texas every year when the children were little. They loved Big Tex. It was far away to travel and we would be so worn out...but what fun we had. Blessings,Kathleen
Congrats on your win, Miss Julie!! Love the fair pictures- especially Little Man and Baby Girl on the rides!
(I love the sheep pic, too! *squeal*)
Post a Comment