Just ten years ago, on October 15th, our most favorite little man was born! What a precious son he has been! He's changed so much and yet....much has remained the same. Here he is, just after being born, with Daddy ...

and here he is, again! They are the sweetest Daddy & son duo that I've ever known!


Mmmmmm, Zweiback toast! Precious baby boy!


His 1st birthday!

His 10th birthday!

You loved football ...

You love football!

1st grade

1st day of 5th grade

And at your favorite restaurant, IHOP, with your sisters, for your birthday dinner.

Happy Birthday, Little Man! We are so proud of you and love you more than we can say!

We love you! ~ Daddy, Mommy, Franny and Baby Girl
6 comments:
What a cutie! I hope he had a great 10th birthday!
Donna
I always love to see you post your children's growing up photos. He is such a cute one! Happy birthday to him! blessings,Kathleen
Happy Birthday to your handsome son! I love seeing blogs with happy young families. Aren't sons , and daughters too, among the most wonderful blessings God can bestow?
I especially like seeing his birth photos on up to his new birthday pictures, with his sisters.
Happy birthday to your son!
I could go for a few pancakes right now!
Love the chairs and the colors are beautiful.
I can relate to the estate sale, sad in a way what happens to all our treasures. But, the ornaments are so pretty, maybe the owner would love to know someone appreciates them as much as they did.
denise
Awww, Julie- his baby pictures are precious and he's grown into such a cute little fella!!
Happy Birthday, Little Man!
Boy the time flies, he is just darling, all your kids are! Happy Birthday, 10 is one of those milestones in a child's life, they really start to remember things from that time period. My boys always bring up funny stories from that age on...they are now 23, 21, and 17!
Hope all is well in your corner of the world, we just got the go ahead from the Dr. for Josh to start putting weight on him foot, sheesh! Finally, it has been since August 14Th!
Thanks for stopping by for a visit, I really appreciate it tons!
Post a Comment