Nine years ago, today, we were blessed with the sweetest little boy (well, except for Jesus -- he always reminds me!) in this world! Here's a look at just a few of my favorite pictures of his sweetness..........
The first time I see him.....this is the look I get! (They're stuffing my insides back in so I can't hold him, yet....)
The first time I see him.....this is the look I get! (They're stuffing my insides back in so I can't hold him, yet....)

At the apple orchard in Northeast Arkansas.........one of my very favorite pictures!

If, I could jump through time to kiss this sweet face and hear those little giggles.....
I drew the facial hair in with an eyeliner pencil. Isn't he precious?!?!?
I kept telling him, while I was cutting his hair, that he could spray mommy when I got through. Ummmm...... he took me up on it! Look at that face!!!! Nothing but mischief!+of+daddy+and+noah.jpg)
Daddy's little helper!
First trip squirrel hunting!

He loves to bake!
At IHOP, the other night. His birthday dinner at his favorite place!
And today, with his birthday skookie. He likes cookies better than cakes and so he requested this!
Happy, happy Birthday, angel boy! We love you so very much!
Many Blessings,
Julie

12 comments:
Happy Birthday! We love you soooooo much!
What sweet SWEET photos!!! I hope he has a very happy birthday, indeed!
His,
Mrs. U
What a cutie!! Happy Birthday to him!!
And, YOU are beautiful!! I'm guessing your oldest daughter looks like you??
Don't you just love c-sections(you get to just lay there and look all pretty!!)
Elise
Happy Birthday to your sweet boy!
What a precious gift! My favorite photo was the one with the whiskers. I'll never forget when my husband taped cornsilks on one of our boys for whiskers. So fun!
Blessings,
Lea
Happy, Happy Birthday to your dear boy. I hope he had a fantastic day!
Hugs,
Pam
Happy Birthday to your sweet boy!!!
hugs,
rue
So many precious pictures! I love the second one and the squirrel hunting pics the best, I think. I haven't seen a lot of pics of you, Julie, but the girls really seem to favor your hubby, IMO. Lovely family indeed!
Happy belated Birthday, Little Man! Here's to many more with your wonderful family.
A big happy birthday to the cutest little boy on this post! Just loved looking at the pictures. blessings, Kathleen
Happy Birthday! My gal just turned 14 this week. How time flies.
Happy Birthday to your sweet son! Thanks so much for sharing the precious pictures with us!
R~Mary
What a cutie!!! LOVE the painted on moustache and beard... too cute!!
He's so adorable! It was fun to watch him grow thru pics, thanks for sharng!
Post a Comment