This is the cycle we're in, now. But I guess it's better than the cycle we've been in the last 7 years! I wish that I could do what our children do when they're in that "Hurry up and wait!" mode -- which is this:
"You wanna hit the ball around?"
"Sure, I'll get it!"
"Oh, wait! Mommy's got the camera on me -- let me pose!" Yeah, we've got our eyes on her!
"You wanna hit the ball around?"
"Sure, I'll get it!"
"La, la, la, la, la.....hey, why don't you go dive?!!? "
"I'll just be here, playing with the ball...."
"Yeah, do a cannonball! I'm just watching...."
"And waiting for you to come up, so that I can smash you in the face with this ball!!!!!"
"Noooooooo, Mommy! We're angels, remember?!?!" Uh huh, yeah, I remember!
Hope that your angels are having fun this summer!
Many Blessings, Julie

13 comments:
Wow....looks like you are all having a wonderful summer!!!
Isn't it just the best time?
Great pics....so much fun.
Hope you all had a great 4th!
Hugs,
Pam
Julie,
I loved the pictures in the pool! They look like they were having lots of fun! Looks like you have a camera around as much as I do....my kids say they can't blow their nose without me having my camera...that's the side of the camera I like to be on! lol!
And I loved your comments about who our kids will marry...funny thing is I thought of that when I took that picture...so we must think alike. You never know! You just might have a son-in-law one day that you met in Whataburger! lol!
~ Tammy ~
I want to be right in the middle of that pool! I remember those fun days tormenting my sisters in the pool...
Hi Julie! Sorry I haven't been around much lately! Summer gets so busy. You sure do have some cuties there!
What exciting news about your house! But I know what a stressful experience that can be! And your daughter's room is absolutely adorable!
How fun! Wish I was there. It looks so refreshing. Wonderful pictures of them, but you're missing one. Was she working?
Enjoy those kiddos!
Hi Julie :)
It looks like a great time! I sure miss having a pool in the summer. I wonder if one of those plastic ones would work... you know, the one foot deep kind ;)
hugs,
rue
Ha ha! Kids are so funny, and unprecitable. :) Just when you get them figured out, they change on you.
Blessings to you all~
Cathy
That water looks so cool! I'm glad you are having such a fun summer.
R~Mary
Cute kids and nice pool. Looks so cool with all this hot weather.
Love, Ann
That looks wonderfully refreshing!! Have a great weekend!
Hugs,
Robin
Hello Sweet Julie!
Looks like you are having a fun summer, well at least the kids are! Wishing you a wonderful weekend!
Love ya!
Maryjane
P.S. Remeber the award you gave me? Well, if someone clicks on it, it leads to your darling blog! xo
They are angels! How fun it looks in that pool. Good luck selling your home!
I just love it! :) from b
Post a Comment