Hi, Sweet friends!
I'm not meaning to be so selfish. Lot's going on on the home buying/selling front. I promise to bore you to tears in a couple of days -- if you'd like?
But first, I have to tell you about two sweet blog friends who so generously gave me awards and that I'd love to pass along to you.
First, Mrs. B featured me on her blog a couple of weeks ago (she's beautiful, funny, and she has decorated her home so beautifully!) and asked me to pay it forward.
Y'all, I'm just hopeless in doing this. Seriously, how do you choose? I have to cheat on this one and just say...everyone on my favorites list is there because you each touch my heart. So check each other out! You'll be so blessed!
Second, Miss Robin gave me an Arte y Pico Award! Robin is such a sweetheart! She is a wonderful, loving wife and mother and is soooooooo crafty. So very talented and with such a loving Christian heart. If you know her, you love her!
The rules that apply to this award are as follows:
1. You have to pick 5 blogs that you consider deserving of this award for their creativity, design, interesting material, and also contribute to the blogging community, no matter what language.
2. Each award has to have the name of the author and a link to his/her blog to be visited by everyone.
3. Each award winner has to show the award and put the name and link to the blog that presented her/him with the award.
4.The award winner and one who has given the prize have to show the link of "Arte y Pico" blog so everyone will know the origin of this award.
5. To show these rules.
Okay, here we go, again...........how do I choose? I'm not capable -- see I was the little nerdy girl who was always chosen last -- well actually that wasn't even being chosen, was it? I was the last one standing waiting to be chosen and the poor team that got stuck with me never let me forget it. Y'all, I still haven't recovered and I graduated 20 years ago!!! I just can't do that to anybody else, so I'm sharing the wealth, spreading the seeds of love..........getting waaaaaaaaaaaay too dramatic here, huh?
So are you mad at me, thinking that I'm not taking my awards seriously? Or do you understand this nerdy little girl (now an "old" woman!???)
I just love all of your sweet spirits and feel so blessed that you visit with me! God is soooooooo Good!
Many Blessings,
Julie
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

11 comments:
Congratulations on your award, Julie!
Have a wonderful week!
Tammy
Congrats!
I hear ya on the chosen last thing. I suppose it's part of growing up that I don't miss. But, it def builds character.
Blessings~
C
You are too sweet and you def. deserve the award!
Hugs,
Robin
Congratulations to you, Ms. Julie! Way to go!
Hugs!
Come check out my zuchini bread recipe!
That's the sweetest post I've read in a long time--you deserve the award for sure. Julie
Congratulations Julie! I am the same way. I simply cannot give awards. I was the nerdy girl too wrapped up in a big sweater hoping no one would look at me! LOL Now I just want to love everyone and give them ALL hugs.
Smiles,
Lea
Congratulations on your awards.
I have trouble tagging people and giving awards. Everyone deserves an award! I love different blogs for diferent reasons. Some for crafts, some for food, some for inspiration. They are all special to me.
denise
Julie,
How sweet about the awards and your not being able to pick anyone...isn't it funny how things that happen in school still haunt us when we are all grown up?? I still have the dream where I am late for college classes, oh and then the one where I am only in my underpants in the halls, oh and the one...well, you get the idea!!!
Hope you are having a wonderful week so far, and the weather is great~!
Bless you dear friend!
XO,
DL
Congratulations on your awards and btw I hated PE anyway! LOL
Hi Julie :)
Congratulations! I don't like passing them out either. It makes me feel bad, so you're not alone.
Go ahead and open up about the house. It's therapeutic ;)
hugs,
rue
Congrats!!
Penny
Post a Comment