Thursday, October 14, 2010

Happy Birthday, Little Man!

Oh, my OUR little sweetie is turning 11!  We took you to your favorite restaurant (IHOP) for your birthday dinner and here you are with your fudge brownie and ice cream!  Everyone was busy so our waitress and we sang the Happy Birthday song to you -- you weren't embarrassed at all! I love that!!!
Daddy snapped this picture (without my knowledge or permission) when you were .... oh.... about 24 hours old???  I had been loving on you, while you were sleeping, and you woke up hungry - VERY hungry and just a little bit angry!!!
The day we brought you home.  Daddy had gone to get the van and I snapped this picture. You didn't care for the hat and I had to take it off once we got you in your carseat.

I LOVE watching you with your Daddy...

You are just so beautiful, to me.

Amazing...
And the perfect little brother!   Right girls?
Right?
They adore you, baby!
 We ALL do, precious!  We hope that you have your best birthday yet....
 Happy Birthday, Precious Little Man!
We love you SO VERY MUCH!
Mommy, Daddy, Franny, & Baby Girl

3 comments:

Kerin said...

Happy Happy Birthday !
Hope it's a wonderful birthday!
You have a terrific smile and a twinkle in your eye.
Gosh Julie, the picture with you and new born baby ..... you look terrific. Not at all like you just had a baby :)
Have a great weekend !

Mandie said...

Hope he had a wonderful birthday! I love the pictures. It is amazing how fast they grow.

I hope you are having a great Friday! Miss you

Cathy ~ Tadpoles and Teacups said...

How quickly time flies!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin