for all of your sweet, comforting words and prayers. My family and I have truly been blessed by every word and have, indeed, felt God's healing grace from your lifting us up in prayer. Of all the things that I have to thank you for --- those are the most gracious, wonderful gifts that you could possibly have offered. Thank you, so much.
I wanted to stop in to offer our thank you's and to let you know how much you all mean, but everytime I tried to put our gratitude into words, I was at a loss. I finally decided that even though I can never express how truly thankful we are, I couldn't just not say anything. So I pray that you'll forgive my tardiness and lack of a "way with words" -- it wasn't intentional.
William, Emma's little brother, is doing so much better as well. He seems to be growing more confident and even more playful. He's such a sweetie.
I'll be back in a few days with a much more upbeat post -- we have many blessings to share and I'd rather make you smile (if I can) than to be upsetting.
Thank you all, again.
Many Blessings ~~ Julie
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Julie, I just dropped in to check on you---
Blessings,
Pam
Hi, I check up on you blog from time to time and thought I'd say hi! I'm from Louisiana, as well. Farther south than you, in SWLA.
Lynette
Hi Julie, just dropped by and I hope you and your family's heart is healing. I have lost so many pets to predators, living this wonderful "country life" and no matter how many times it happens, it always hurts! Hope to see more of you soon in blog land! blessings,Kathleen
Post a Comment