This is the day we brought her home - look at those beautiful, full cheeks - I kissed them so much I don't know how she had any left!!!
Sorry for the quality of this picture (it was taken with a disc) but it's one of my favorites. She's just such an angel....
I held her every moment I was with her. People used to get on to me telling me that I was spoiling her, but I didn't listen to them - they were right, she screamed if I had to put her down. It didn't matter to me if she were spoiled, I knew how fleeting that time was going to be and I had waited for her my whole life...
Her first birthday - blowing us a "tiss". Such a loveable, cuddly, angel...


Playing Mary in the school play - she was in 1st grade, here.
She loves the past (like her Mommy!) Especially the 1950's. This is her 9th birthday party!
Here a freshman in high school!
And from her Senior pictures.... She and I chose the first song on my playlist "Find Your Wings" for her graduation ceremony. I'm crying as I type this - such a beautiful song and so full of what I believe most of us want and pray for our babies.She loves to spend time with her family (this picture from her 18th birthday dinner)And we love to be with her!
Our beautiful, angel baby!
Happy 20th Birthday, Sweetie! ~~~ We Love You ~~~ Mommy, Daddy, Baby Girl, and Little Man

6 comments:
That was wonderful, Julie- you made me cry, too!!
Happy 20th Birthday to your girl!!
WOW! 20??
Happy Happy Belated Birthday!!!!!!!!
Happy Birthday to your Angel! Where does 20 years go?? Such sweet pictures. blessings,Kathleen
Hey girl!! I am having a fall hair bow giveaway, come on over and enter for a chance to win!!!!!
Happy 20th Birthday!!!!
Julie, I'm so sorry to be late, but want to wish your dear daughter a very happy birthday.
Oh, those years just fly by, don't they? Like you, I held my baby girl every second possible, in spite of warnings that she would be impossibly spoiled!! "They" were wrong; she turned out wonderfully well, and I did enjoy every second with her.
You are a terrific mother.
Blessings,
Pam
Post a Comment