Happy Birthday, sweet girl! I almost wouldn't believe that it has been 15 years since you came into our lives, but..... you've been giving us a countdown for about (???) oh, 6 months now!!!! You silly girl!
Still, we can't remember our lives before the Lord sent you to us!
On your first birthday, look at those tiny feet! And look at how you're sitting in that highchair! Girl, you are such a mess!
Your 2nd birthday at Discovery Zone. You had so much fun! Look at those cheeks!!!! I just kissed them like crazy!!!
And look at your 3rd birthday picture with those beautiful long eyelashes, which you still have!
Your 4th birthday - the actual day, not party day. We were singing "Happy Birthday" to you and look how happy you were!
Here, you were so happy to have your "Apple sandwich" - we were studying about Johhny Appleseed. Sweet girl!

9th birthday, already?!?! I thought you were growing up too fast, then.
And BAM! We turned around and you were REALLY grown!

Slow down, just a bit, Little Lady!
We love you so much, Baby Girl!
Still, we can't remember our lives before the Lord sent you to us!
On your first birthday, look at those tiny feet! And look at how you're sitting in that highchair! Girl, you are such a mess!
Your 2nd birthday at Discovery Zone. You had so much fun! Look at those cheeks!!!! I just kissed them like crazy!!!
And look at your 3rd birthday picture with those beautiful long eyelashes, which you still have!
Your 4th birthday - the actual day, not party day. We were singing "Happy Birthday" to you and look how happy you were!
Here, you were so happy to have your "Apple sandwich" - we were studying about Johhny Appleseed. Sweet girl!

9th birthday, already?!?! I thought you were growing up too fast, then.
And BAM! We turned around and you were REALLY grown!

Slow down, just a bit, Little Lady!
Happy Birthday!
Daddy, Mommy, Franny, and Little Man

5 comments:
Happy Birthday, you darlin' sweet thing! 15...what a fabulous age. Grown up, but not too grown up. Independent, but not so much. You are a beautiful young woman!
Have a very happy day. (And eat some cake for me!)
Happy birthday to your beautiful daughter! Looking at the precious baby photos....one does not want them to grow up, but stay so small and sweet.....but look how lovely they grow up to be! blessings,Kathleen
Happy Birthday to your daughter. She is beautiful, such a sweet smile!!
You asked "Could you maybe post your homemade biscuit recipe?". Well, it is one of those that I never measure. But I kinda follow the recipe on White Lily self rising flour bag. I never make mine the same twice.
Happy Birthday to your sweet, not so baby girl!!
Oh, LOVE your header!!
Elise
Happy Birthday, Baby Girl!! What a cute little thing she was!! I love the toothless picture... but look how beautiful she is now!
Post a Comment