
A close-up of Santa...
and a snowman. Hubby loves snowmen.
I've made a few throw pillows but didn't get pictures of the others. This one is really primitive and for our bedroom.
And I FINALLY got around to finishing the ornaments with the baby Jesus on them. I started these around New Year's and put them away and pulled them back out a few days ago.
In green...
brown...
and red. It's nice to have a few projects completed - even if they don't turn out exactly like they were in my mind's eye. There's so much more that I want to do but time just feels like it's running out!!! Do y'all feel like that, too?
Well, I'm off to MAYbe check some more things off the list... and I still need to get sweet potatoes, Karo syrup (for the pecan pie), and a turkey! Can you believe we still don't have our turkey?!?!? For shame, I know!
Many Blessings to you all!
Julie

7 comments:
I love your ornaments.
Donna
Oh Julie! I LOVE your tree skirt! All of your projects look great, good for you!
We just got our turkey today...I am going to try to bake something different in addition to my pumpkin pie...it has to be easy though. :)
Hugs,
Robin
Your tree skirt is soooo good! What a great job you did and I love the ornaments too? Did you draw on them or did you use something? I am very impressed, you are way crafy!! I bet it feels good to mark some things off the list, lol.
Everything looks adorable!
Just love all of the decorations! Have a happy Thanksgiving! blessings,Kathleen
Wishing you a Happy Thanksgiving!!
My goodness- you've been busy, girl!! I love all your crafty projects, Julie- you are so talented!
Post a Comment